Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

lsullivan6311
Helper III
Helper III

Dynamic title selected value Table.[YearMo].[Month] & selected value Table.[YearMo].[Year]& prior yr

I have a visual that is filtered based on:

Table[YearMo].[Month]

Table[YearMo].[Year]

Current dynamic title measure =

TitleDetail = "For Twelve Months Ended " & SELECTEDVALUE(Table[YearMo].[Month]) & ", " & SELECTEDVALUE(Table[YearMo].[Year]

which returns:    For Twelve Months Ended December, 2022   (Example for last month)

I want it to return:        For Twelve Months Ended December, 2021 and 2022

I have made a dynamic title with these two date filters, but how do I include the prior year as well?  There is not a filter for that.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
pi_eye
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hi @lsullivan6311 

The simplest way would probably be to subtract 1 from the year, and concatenate that into your string.

TitleDetail = "For Twelve Months Ended " & SELECTEDVALUE(Table[YearMo].[Month]) & ", " & SELECTEDVALUE(Table[YearMo].[Year])-1 & " and "  & SELECTEDVALUE(Table[YearMo].[Year])

Does this work for you?

Pi

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
pi_eye
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hi @lsullivan6311 

The simplest way would probably be to subtract 1 from the year, and concatenate that into your string.

TitleDetail = "For Twelve Months Ended " & SELECTEDVALUE(Table[YearMo].[Month]) & ", " & SELECTEDVALUE(Table[YearMo].[Year])-1 & " and "  & SELECTEDVALUE(Table[YearMo].[Year])

Does this work for you?

Pi

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.