Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

aconfo01

Dropdowns are not showing all the choices

I am using a PowerBI report to show applicatoin migration status.  I have some dropdowns up top.  There are about 8 selections in 'Who's Doing the Work' tab but only one shows up when i try to filter.  Please help

aconfo01_0-1700152108224.png

3 REPLIES 3
aconfo01

There are other filters and they all work fine.  I forgot to mention that everyone on my team can see all the filters but me.  There is something broken but it is not in the link as it works well for others

Are you using any kind of row level security based on the username?
Have you tried to reset all the filters, slicers? If the report is in Power BI services there  is a button on the right to reset to initial settings. Probably a combination of selections gives you an outcome of one option in that slicer

DID I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION? PLEASE MARK MY POST AS A SOLUTION! APPRECIATE YOUR KUDO/LIKE!
PROUD TO BE A SUPER USER!
Best Stories, Interesting Cases: PowerBI Storytime Newsletter
Linkedin Profile: Linkedin
YouTube Channel: PowerBI Storytime
olgad
Super User
Super User

Are there any ither filters on the page, visual? Are pullung the field into a slicer from a dimension table or fact?  check the relationships to make sure that you have rhose 8 options in both

DID I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION? PLEASE MARK MY POST AS A SOLUTION! APPRECIATE YOUR KUDO/LIKE!
PROUD TO BE A SUPER USER!
Best Stories, Interesting Cases: PowerBI Storytime Newsletter
Linkedin Profile: Linkedin
YouTube Channel: PowerBI Storytime

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.