Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

than689
Frequent Visitor

Drill-through with expanded context?

Let's say I have data as below (left) plus a model which allows me to create the visual below (right). I've created this data such that you can understand the logic of the measures based on the returned values.

than689_9-1695642789208.png

From the visual (above right) I want users to have two drill-through options:

1) Page displaying only the data for lines meeting Measure 3 criteria (I have achieved this)

2) Page displaying all lines of data for Transaction numbers meeting Measure 2 criteria.

For example, drilling down on Measure 2 for Product A should return the following:

than689_10-1695642854198.png

I cannot seem to achieve this. I have tried using helper measures, and target-visual-level measure filters. In target page drillthrough settings I am unable to de-select 'Keep all filters' or 'Allow when: Summarized' (when trying to use Transaction number as drillthrough field, even after creating a dimension table for it).

Does anyone know how to achieve a drill-through like this?

1 REPLY 1
than689
Frequent Visitor

Bump - hoping I haven't stumped the experts on this site 😀

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors