Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Raj007
Helper III
Helper III

Drill through to details page from several cards

Hi, Thank you so much for your time,
I have this scenario where i show the cards and there are around 9 cards that display the measures of counts like count of ticket numbers that are open - 1 card for open, count of ticket numbers that are closed - 1 card for closed and so on... each card shows the numbers that are measures...

Say Card Open Tickets - is showing 250 , Card Closed Tickets - is showing 450, Card Emergency Tickets - 100
I do not want to build a separate drill through page for each measure..as it will be like 9 different pages for each status or for each measure... any suggestions on how i address this with one page which includes all the measures, all the columns that are required to present at the details level - any help is really appreciated

My Data model is very simple - 1 table with all data and i created 1 measures table just to include the measures

still researching but any help please...really appreciate your time... I just want to do 9 different pages

3 REPLIES 3
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Raj007 ,

Could you pls show  a sample ? Remember to remove confidential data.

Best Regards

Lucien

Hi, for some reason i do not see the option of attaching the files

Raj007
Helper III
Helper III

Hi, i forogot to mention something about the measures that i use on the cards

say for example; Open Tickets 500   - CALCULATE(distinctcount(TicketNumber),FILTER(TicketsTable,TicketstTable[State]="Open"))

i have the same approach for other measures on the cards - still researching

looks like when i use the measure in the details page drill through it will not pass the filter that i used in the CALCULATE function - any suggestions on the best possible solution for me

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.