Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Likhitha
Helper IV
Helper IV

Doubt regarding using Dynamic dimension for pie chart in power BI

Hello All,

I'm having grouping dimensions differ from country to country,after that creating separate table for each country based on their grouping.

I related all these tables to the main Fact table.

Now  i'm having a column ABC in grouped table where the the data in it is A,B,C.And A,B,C are calulated based on some conditions.

Now I want ABC column from Grouped Country table data when I select particular country.

IMG_20200309_152226.jpg

I'm attaching Image for reference. Accepted-UK,Accepted-USA,Accepted-Germany,Accepted-Canada are grouped tales based on dimensions for each contry.If I select UK country I want to get ABC column from Accepted-UK,If I select Canada country I want to get ABC column from Accepted Canada. How to do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Likhitha ,

I am not clear  about your data structure, if you want to show dynamic measure based on slicer, you could create each measure for per country and create measure to switch it. You could refer to my sample for details.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Likhitha ,

I am not clear  about your data structure, if you want to show dynamic measure based on slicer, you could create each measure for per country and create measure to switch it. You could refer to my sample for details.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.