Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

stellamier

Display the tooltips information on the bottom Card visual (or anything that may work)

Hello everyone! The picture below is the result I would like to achieve. I want to display the tooltips information on the bottom Card visual (or anything that may work) when I hover over on the line chart. But I don't know how to achieve this. Any idea? Thank you!

aaaa1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@stellamier Tooltips do that, You can basically make a 2nd page with visuals, and that's what the tooltip will be (plus filtering)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

thank you for your resource. Maybe I shouldn't mention tooltips. I don't want to display those information as tooltips, I want to display them as Card Visual or a fixed visual at the bottom, of which the value should be filtered when I hover over. Is there a way to achieve so? Or do I have to use tooltip?

@stellamier Tooltips do that, You can basically make a 2nd page with visuals, and that's what the tooltip will be (plus filtering)

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.