Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Mircol

Display punctual value minute by minute for more then one day

Hello all,

I'm new to Power Bi. I’m analyzing big dataset coming from multiple sensors. The frequency of sampling is 1 minute. Currently I’ve built a report where I can see the aggregated data per day and clicking on the single day, I can see how the values change minute by minute. I was able to do that creating the calendar and the timetable down to the minute. Now I’m stuck because I can see just one day at time, and I need to see more then one day to have an overview on what happened. If I use the time brush function I get the aggregated chart, but I need the punctual data. Is there any solution? I was not able to find one yet.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mircol ,

I have built a data sample for test. You could drag Date field to X-axis as well as Time to the Minutes field. And then use Drill down and disable the Concatenate labels option:

Eyelyn9_0-1652838973398.png

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mircol ,

I have built a data sample for test. You could drag Date field to X-axis as well as Time to the Minutes field. And then use Drill down and disable the Concatenate labels option:

Eyelyn9_0-1652838973398.png

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-eqin-msft ,

Thank you very much for your help.

Putting together your suggestion with others, I was able to obtain the wanted results.
And using the time brush function I can “zoom in” on the specific period of time that I want to analyze.image_2022-05-19_205023611.png

ribisht17
Super User
Super User

@Mircol 

Need data-set to assist

Regards,

Ritesh

First of all, thank you very much.

Here two screenshots. On one you can see the first rows of the dataset and on the other one the two graphs. On the bottom one, there is the detail (minute by minute) of the recorded values but just between 00:00 to 24:00.

Thank youScreenshot dataset.png

Screenshot plor.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.