Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Anonymous
Not applicable

Display image in large size with url in table that i can export next into a Powerpoint/pdf

Hello everyone, I made a PBI visual that looks like this:

MaxenceD_0-1683793521260.png

As you can see, there is many image in many format and all of them are dynamic, i use Cloudscope to display image with URL and display them at the right size, but unfortunatly, when i want to expart it into pdf or powerpoint, its look like this : 

MaxenceD_1-1683793604313.png

I understand that the cause is cloudscope is not certified, but i dont fin image displayer that are certified (i also try with grid image and the result is the same)

Thanks all for your awsers ! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found a solution with this video (method 3) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0KyQ6w_-nI&t=2110s it's a little bit tricky but work very well to add big picture ! 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ! Thanks for your reply ! Infortunatly this solution need to convert my picture inture SVG or Base64 format to have a successful export into pdf, the "Image Pro by Cloudscope" not support the picture importation by url from a sharepoint. 

v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

When you try to find an appropriate certified image displayer visual, you can expand the "Sort by" filter menu and select "Power BI Certified" option. Below are some image related custom visuals I found in the App source. Based on my test, the "Image Pro by CloudScope" visual can be exported to PDF successfully. 

vjingzhang_0-1684120678682.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I found a solution with this video (method 3) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0KyQ6w_-nI&t=2110s it's a little bit tricky but work very well to add big picture ! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.