Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Display a table clustered with bar and line chart

Table below the visual and Visual X -axis as Tables column headerTable below the visual and Visual X -axis as Tables column headerHello All,

I need to achieve shown in image in Power BI, how can I achieve this?

The X-axis of the Visual as column header of the table. Table will be filtered as per the bar or line selection.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

Generally, you can create two visuals, one line and stacked bar visual, another table visuals. You can filter the line and stacked bar visual with table visuals. If you have more requirement, please clarify more details.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
dmcmillin
Regular Visitor

Wanted to bring this back up since this post is a little older but looking for something similar. Has a new visual been created for something like the original poster proposed?

You get any replies yet?    It would be nice to see a visual with a clustered with bar and line chart and table and not have to use two visuals, which does not look as clean.     

No replies yet. I did suggest it as an idea.

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

Generally, you can create two visuals, one line and stacked bar visual, another table visuals. You can filter the line and stacked bar visual with table visuals. If you have more requirement, please clarify more details.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi , I think the request was for a Clustered Chart  + line and + table. This solution is for a Stacked Chart using 2 x Charts. Do you have a solution for Clustered + Line + Table ? 

Solution : Import the Stacked Bar and Line Chart from App Store. https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA200000675?tab=Overview

Place all your data on this chart. Insert shape Rectangle - Give it a white back ground and size it to cover the Stacked bars and line (Leave the table exposed below) 

Push the "Stacked Bar and Line" , from the App store, to the Back (Use the Format menu).

Add a new standard Clustered + Line Chart and overlay the white rectanlge. Bring this to the Front, using the Format menu.

Make sure you remove all the X and Y details on your new overlay chart. Play around with the Top Chart to align with the X axis in the background Stacked Bar and Line chart.

If this works , please select as a solution.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , I doubt if any such visual. You may have to go with two visuals. Check if any custom visual meet your need.

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps?product=power-bi-visuals

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.