Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

apmulhearn
Helper III
Helper III

Display Previous Calendar Month Figures and Current Calendar Month Features Using Same Date Column

Hi - I have this page set up. 

Each of these visuals uses the same date column.

I need my user to be able to use a slicer to select a month/date.
Then I need to graphic on the left to pull results from the month PRIOR to what was selected, while the right shows what is currently selected.

Please help?!

apmulhearn_0-1686234975632.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

This is the least friendly response I have ever received. No need to shame me with links to scold.  I solved it on my own. Thanks for making me feel a little worse today.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

sounds like standard measures. Please provide sample data that covers your issue or question completely, in a usable format (not as a screenshot).
https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-provide-sample-data-in-the-Power-BI-...
Please show the expected outcome based on the sample data you provided.

https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Desktop/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/m-p/1447...

This is the least friendly response I have ever received. No need to shame me with links to scold.  I solved it on my own. Thanks for making me feel a little worse today.

Hi, I am also facing the same issue. Could you please share the solution which worked for you.

Not sure I understand. Please indicate where my message was unfriendly or scolding.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.