Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Disable Drill down/expand option in matrix visual

HI,

I am working on a Matrix visual and have fields like EmpID, Name, TeamLead, Manager, Senior Manager in rows and in columns i want values as week numbers. I want these fields in separate columns rather using in hierarchy(In short, I want rows like i get in Table visual).

Please suggest how to do this.

Note: I have already browse on internet and tested the solution which says disable it from Format>Visual Header>Drill Up Icon and Show Next level Icon. This solution is not working for me.

Thanks,
Gaurav Jangra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sreenub
Resolver II
Resolver II

of the following 2 options in the row header

Format ->Row Headers->Sprpped Design (Off) and +/- Icon (Off)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

As sreenub's suggeation, there are more details to add. You may selec on this Matrix visual, go to Format section ->Row headers, turn off the option "Stepped layout ".

203.jpg

For reference:

7 Secrets of the Matrix Visual

Best Regards,

Amy 

Community Support Team _ Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

sreenub
Resolver II
Resolver II

of the following 2 options in the row header

Format ->Row Headers->Sprpped Design (Off) and +/- Icon (Off)

Anonymous
Not applicable

using Power BI 2.104.941.0, looking for "Sprpped Design" referenced above. Does this mean "stepped layout?" I disabled it and the +/- icon. The "expand" button is gone, but the rows are not showing.

Same - I do not want to show the drill down nor the icons but I would like to see more than one column on the grid.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.