Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Asieh
Regular Visitor

DialGauge not working

hello,

downloaded dialgauge but the the chart name can not appear in centre of it as it only accept numbers and keeping putting 1.

Capture.PNG

what's going on? 😞

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@Asieh

Do you want to change the visual name and put it in the center? You can add the chart name in Format pane – Title – Title Text as below.

DialGauge not working_1.jpg 

Best Regards,

Herbert

View solution in original post

v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@Asieh

You can create a measure with following formula and drag it into the Chart Name.

Measure = "Custom"

But we cannot remove the 0% appearing there. You can vote this idea in following link, and send your suggest to the author of this custom visual.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/16617976-how-to-disable-or-remove...

Best Regards,

Herbert

Thanks. Did that and voted to remove 0%. Hope it is gone soon

5 REPLIES 5
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@Asieh

You can create a measure with following formula and drag it into the Chart Name.

Measure = "Custom"

But we cannot remove the 0% appearing there. You can vote this idea in following link, and send your suggest to the author of this custom visual.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/16617976-how-to-disable-or-remove...

Best Regards,

Herbert

Thanks. Did that and voted to remove 0%. Hope it is gone soon

Asieh
Regular Visitor

I need to also remove the 0% appearing there but it doesn't allow it?

Asieh
Regular Visitor

Thanks Herbert. That I could do but I was hoping to add it to centre instead as I am struggling with space and have 10 KPIS to show.

Will do that instead then.

Thanks

v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@Asieh

Do you want to change the visual name and put it in the center? You can add the chart name in Format pane – Title – Title Text as below.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.