Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

MVANGERESTEIJN

Details: "ODBC: ERROR [HY000] ERROR: Unterminated quoted when trying to connect to Netteza

Hi we try to setup to a Netteza database but we get the following error.

Details: "ODBC: ERROR [HY000] ERROR:  Unterminated quoted

Removed Power Bi desktop reinstalled nothing seems to help.

Any Idea's how to solve this or where to look for.

Regards Marcel

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MVANGERESTEIJN,

What version of powerbi desktop you test? ODBC driver version? I think this issue should more related to netezza data source, you can try to test with other type of datasource with odbc connector

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi we use the latest downloaded from app.powerbi.com.

I tested it this morning on another laptop with the same user credentials and powerbi version and this is working fine.

So it is this particulair computer that has this problem. I want to prevent that i need to reinstall the whole pc.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Fabric Career Hub

Microsoft Fabric Career Hub

Explore career paths and learn resources in Fabric.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.

Power BI Header Change

Power BI Header Update

Read about the exciting updates for the Power BI forum.