Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

maserr
Helper IV
Helper IV

Detailed dynamic report using indicators from a cube

Hi there,

I would like to create detailed reports in a dynamic way using indicators from a cube. I would like to have a general screen to present each one of the indicators and then a detailed report with the maximum level of detail for each indicator. Each detailed report only would differ from the other on the indicator used. To present these details I would like to use a single report that would be dynamic and in function of the filter represent the indicator chosen, that at the same time is a measure from the cube. If it is not dynamic I would have to create a report for each one. 

On the other hand, a possible solution I have found is to create a measure that depending on the name of the measure of the "master table" does a metric or another. This makes possible to create a single page to show the detail of the metrics but implies  that the changes on the cube have to be replicated on Power BI which is not scalable.

Hope I have tried to explained myse

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Can you be a bit more specific and explain with an example.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.