Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Heyang
Frequent Visitor

Desktop PowerBI Export - Image not show sometimes

HI,

I've been facing this issue since last Nov and not able to resolve.

Also searched a few work around but none of them working for my situation.

i'm trying to display a location image using ARCgis like below, sometimes its export successfully,

Heyang_0-1705011758337.png

but sometimes cannot, 

Heyang_1-1705011779027.png

Heyang_2-1705011794146.png

If anyone could help that would be great. Thank you all in advance.

Kind regards,

Heyang Li

3 REPLIES 3
DallasBaba
Super User
Super User

@Heyang, you can use the Copy Raster Geoprocessing tool to export the georeferenced raster to a raster dataset of a desired supported format. This tool enables the incorporation of georeferencing information directly into the exported image file.

1. Kindly navigate to the Visualizations pane and choose ArcGIS for Power BI
    If this is your initial use of ArcGIS for Power BI, you may encounter an Esri user consent dialog. Click OK to proceed.
  2. Select the Store > City data field on the Fields pane to add data and drag it to the Location field well on the Visualizations pane.
  3. To export the image, click the Export button located in the top right corner of the ArcGIS map visualization.

You can also Reference 

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualizations-arcgis

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/microsoft-365/latest/power-bi/arcgis-for-power-bi-user-interface.htm

Let me know if this works for you. @ me in replies, or I'll lose your thread!!!  
Note: 

If this post helps, please consider Accepting it as the solution to help others find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Dallas.
Best Regards,
Dallas.

Hi,

sorry i think i didnt explain my issue clearly. what i meant is Export to PDF for the dashboard, not export the data.

Heyang_0-1705019524541.png

when i export to PDF, sometimes it export everything, most of the time export half of the image or none of them. (i think its due to export too fast and the image didnt finish loading)

@Heyang  Can you try exporting the report as an image Instead of a PDF. This can help ensure the image is fully loaded before it is exported.

Or export the report in smaller chunks: If you have an extensive report with many images, try exporting it in smaller chunks.

I hope these suggestions help arrive at a solution. Accepting this as the solution helps the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks

Dallas

Best Regards,
Dallas.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.