Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bmenius

Desktop 2.97.2222.0 64-bit (September 2021) - Download Link Needed

Hello.  I am attempting to find subject Desktop version as the currently available verson does not play nicely with the version of report server we are stuck with.  My colleague has subject version and does not encounter issues uploading to the report server, so I need to install this version in hopes that it will fix my compatibility issues.

Interestingly there seems to be very little about this version that I can find.  It's not even recognized as an official release here: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/fundamentals/desktop-latest-update-archive?tabs=powerbi-d...

For what it's worth, I think it actually had a release date of 12/6/2021 despite the September 2021 reference in the version description.

Would anyone happen to have the download link to provide?

Thanks!

Brian

4 REPLIES 4
SaranKumarM
Frequent Visitor

Hi @bmenius , could you please check this https://zenatti.net/2021/09/12/power-bi-2021-versions/

thanks,

Yeah, this is just a really odd release version.  I think I happened upon that site yesterday in my searching, but it's missing the unique version I'm seeking.  This is the entirety of the 2.97 releases available there:

bmenius_0-1670940494909.png

SaranKumarM
Frequent Visitor

Thanks, Saran- but unless I'm missing something, this just takes me to the download page for the currently available version.

bmenius_0-1670939618800.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.