Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

IrfanYasar
Frequent Visitor

Dependent date filters in report

Dear Community

I have a problem that I need your help with.

Initial situation:
Table 1 = Contract data with 2 date columns (start and end)
Date table 1 = Simple date table with "ADDCOLUMNS" and
"CALENDAR" formula --> has a relation to "Start" in table 1

In the report, a slicer can be used to set the filter individually to the date table 1 with "Start".

However, I only want to display the values that are dependent on date table 1 but affect the "End" column.
= 8 months before MIN date and 2 months after MAX date

Problem
If I create an additional table and set the start and end date as a measure of date table 1, the calendar does not start with the selected filter.

How can I generate either a new table, a new column or a new filter that filters the end date?

The filter does not have to act on a measure, but on the entire report page.

Of course, the best thing would be if I could change the 8 months before and 2 months after with a slicer (per month).

Thx! 🙂

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

February 2024 Update Carousel

Power BI Monthly Update - February 2024

Check out the February 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Fabric Career Hub

Microsoft Fabric Career Hub

Explore career paths and learn resources in Fabric.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.