Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

dig20359
Regular Visitor

Define Fiscal Year With Particular Date

I am from Nepal and Nepal Calendor is different from other countries date calendor. Here Month Start Name as "Baisakh" and last month of Year name "Chaitra". So, as there is no consistency on days of the month we generally use English Month and Nepali Month Both for our work. As i have seen many videos regarding defining fiscal year month. But as start of date does not match with universal date function we always find difficulty regarding this. Using Dax Formula we can define month as a start of fiscal year month but in our condition our start of fiscal year lies on particular date day of enlish calendor...Like our Fiscal Year sometimes lies on 16 July 2022 to 15 July 2023 sometimes 17 July 2021 to 15 July 2022. So, how can i define particular date day to match our Fiscal Year....Please suggest...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
foodd
Super User
Super User

@m_dekorte , would you please take a look at this

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
foodd
Super User
Super User

@m_dekorte , would you please take a look at this

Hi,

Sorry i could not get any link or solution on your post.If i am missing your solution please re post.

I did not post a solution. The response mentioned that a specific community member would be notified about your question. Generally, it's not a good practice to publicly mention a specific community member, but in this case, I know that the particular community member is passionate about calendar-related questions and service-oriented. An excellent example is the Power Query Extended Date Table and its different editions.

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.