Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GiulianoCi
Regular Visitor

Date switch with one period seems to not show right results

Hello, 

I've been trying to solve this issue, but w/o success, tehrefore I came here for help. 

My main issue is concerning the date differnce in past (year, month etc.) tyo ompare witrh current values. 

I have uploaded 2 types of files:

• one raw data from an excel file where the data is already structured (from monthly level to daily level) "13" raw data"
  • one in which I try to take monthly figures and divide them via a working days table: "13" daily - w formula" in which I divide the Monthly volues to CUD or working days.

Now, when I try to bring the figures from 2022 to 2023, in case of raw data it works and brings all the correct figures, but in case of defined formula, e.g.: for measure 13" daily - w formula, the dateadd measure brings some different figures. altough the calculations gives the correct daily figures. 

I have attached a picture to show exactly how it looks (also the PBI file):

In case of W01 from 2022 w have for measure "13" -> 1373 pcs which both versions calculate corect, but the date add brings different values: 1373 for raw data and 1600 for formula data. 

GiulianoCi_2-1681376422206.png

P.S.: same behavior is also if I use SAMEPERIODLASTYEAR measure. 

PBI File

Test PBI 

https://file.io/kkupInOU3FJX

Any suggestions?

Many thanks! 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.