Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Date Between Slicer not behaving Correctly

Hi All,

I am using record date as date between slicer. I am not able to pick the required date from it. Most of the times i am not able to pick the requied date, it is happening from both start and end dates as shown below. And also i can not show as empty dates like M/D/YYYY, user will pick the required dates as own. For most of the case start date is not picking the dates as requested, is this bug or any thing i need to change in slicer. Thanks In Advance.

image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Anonymous what version of power bi are you using?

seems there was an issue with this last year 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/BUG-PBI-Service-Date-between-slicer-end-date-displays-plus-one/idi-p/464667

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous what data type is your date?  is it date or date time?

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vanessafvg

It is Date format.

@Anonymous  any chance you can share the file, its hard to know with the information you have given.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vanessafvg

No. I just want to know why the date between slicer not picking the provided dates. After changing the end date only start date is picking the correct date.

@Anonymous are they two different fields?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vanessafvg,

No it is single Date column

@Anonymous what version of power bi are you using?

seems there was an issue with this last year 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/BUG-PBI-Service-Date-between-slicer-end-date-displays-plus-one/idi-p/464667

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.