Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

georgedavis
Regular Visitor

DataSource.Error: ODBC: ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][BigQuery] (8701) Error interacting with REST API:

Hi, each morning I manually refresh my file (I know probably not the best way to do it) but it works fine until this morning when I received this error:

DataSource.Error: ODBC: ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][BigQuery] (8701) Error interacting with REST API: Timeout was reached ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][BigQuery] (8701) Error interacting with REST API: Timeout was reached Details: DataSourceKind=GoogleBigQuery DataSourcePath=GoogleBigQuery OdbcErrors=[Table]

Can anyone please explain what this issue is? And how it can be resolved so my report can be updated?

Thanks, George

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@georgedavis , Seem like source was not reachable at that time. Try again manually.

If needed go to datasource setting and enter Datasource credentials again

@amitchandak I have tried all these options but it doesn't work and I am unable to update my file again this morning. I am not sure why source isn't reachable, it pulls from Google Big Query and I have no issues connecting to it. Do you know how else I could fix? Please note I can connect and refresh some tables from Big Query but it seems to fail when refreshing the largest table.

i have same problem , anyone help???

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.