Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Vaishnavi_lhs
Regular Visitor

Data on PBI desktop not getting updated

Hi Everyone,

I have been working on a dashboard for our customer service team. However, the data is not getting updated from March'2023. I am importing the data from Azure SQL. I have tried updating my credentials, checking that includes refresh is turned on for every table, Refreshed the data multiple times now. The refresh button shows the refresh has been successful but I don't see the numbers updated.
Any idea what I can do?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

Hello @Vaishnavi_lhs ,

go to the transformation tab and check the table that has date and try filtering the date column to descending to see if its getting the latest dates.

also check if there is any step that limiting the data to get after the specific date you mentioned.

If I answered your question, please mark my post as solution, Appreciate your Kudos 👍

Follow me on Linkedin

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

Hello @Vaishnavi_lhs ,

go to the transformation tab and check the table that has date and try filtering the date column to descending to see if its getting the latest dates.

also check if there is any step that limiting the data to get after the specific date you mentioned.

If I answered your question, please mark my post as solution, Appreciate your Kudos 👍

Follow me on Linkedin

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.