Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

cclark01
Frequent Visitor

Data not Showing up

Hi Everyone - Hoping someone can help.

I have been having an issue lately with my data not showing up after I apply changes in the Queryt Editor.

The data will be there to start with, but if I "Enable Load" then decide later that I do in fact need that table to load in, so select Enable Load again, the data does not show up.  It loads in the Column names, but it appears as if the tables are empty. Has anyone else had an issue like this?  Am I missing something simple?

Thanks for the help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Refreshing the data was the first thing that I did; that didn't work.

I think it has something to do with the preview features that I had enabled. I disabled them, then tried loading the data in and it worked. 

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27

Was it sovled, I am facing this exact problem as well. I reloaded, have no errors, disabled any and all preview features but nothing

It happened to me, Power Bi Desktop was trying to connect to a database on the Gateway using local credentials.

In order to solve it, you have to define which credentials to use to connect to the database.

jaleman_3-1625330317642.png

jaleman_2-1625330301865.png

jaleman_0-1625330213468.png

jaleman_1-1625330263457.png

Make sure that the credentials being use or the MS Account being use has permissions to access the Database.

@cclark01 , i am facing the same problem, i tried with all the solutions mentioned here it still not working, can you please suggest me what to do 

Jack did you ever find a solution for the data that wouldn't appear correclty in Power BI? I'm having same problem and none of the fixes work

I have had the same problem. BI is loading data in the table but you see empty row. When you filter the empty rows in your column out you will see data. Bi is loading your table with the empty rows in excel. I don't know why.

I deleted all the whole empty rows in my excel table (not the data) from top to bottom. Then I actualised my table and then Bi shows me the data in my query editor!

So you can filter your column in the query editor or you delete the empty rows.

Try this: Here in the picture: Deleting all rows after my data

Bild 1.pngBild 2.png

Or try this: Deselect the empty rows in the column filter.

I find this out and it works.

thanks for sharing this. it's worked out for me. 

This worked out

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.