Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

aliebadi

Data is partially loaded in the Power BI while the csv is full

Hi,

I have a dataset in csv format that I import into Power BI. It consists of 58 columns and 5251 rows. Everything is impored correctly except 5 specific rows that I'm trying to understand why is it happening and how can I fix it.

As you can see in the screenshot, all of the columns after agent_name are empty in Power BI only for these 5 rows while in the csv file I have no balnk and empty rows. It only happens for those rows and certain columns and the first 20 show fine. Could you please help understand? Thanks.

aliebadi_0-1711460606993.png

aliebadi_1-1711460778121.png

2 REPLIES 2
Kishore_KVN
Super User
Super User

Hello @aliebadi ,

Can you please check if there are any cells merged for the agent column in the CSV file. If yes please unmerge them and clean it in base file itself then it will reflect properly in Power BI.

If this post helps, then please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it more quickly. Thank You!!

Thank you for your reply. I don't merge anything in csv. It's just a simple flat csv file. Or maybe could you help me find out please?

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.