Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cb_ohio
Frequent Visitor

Data axis font size

Does anyone know how to change the font size used on the data axis, particularly in a combo column/line visualization?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanted demo this tool to my BI team but unfortunately I cant do that without this not being implimented in Power BI, this is so crucial as most of the management sorry to say but have very poor sight and they would like to see the numbers clearly. the font size of axis are too small. could you please ask the developer team to implement this as soon as possible cause we might end up using some other tools for our projects.

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@cb_ohio, currently it is not supported to change the font size on X-axis and X-axis data. You can submit your idea in the Power BI Idea forum: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas And I will also report it internally, thanks for your idea.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.