Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

shilpa288
Frequent Visitor

DAX- show Netural on Negative and Positive side of Axis.

I have two columns holding positive and Negative values which is written in Dax.

I want to show them in one column. I have to show these values on X axis and have to show Netural on both positve side and negative side of X axis. My issue is with Neturals. which I am not able to show on both side of axis.

How can I achieve this ?

Picture1.png

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

In Power Query you can append tables if they have the same column name or not. But in your case you want them to have the same column  names

- Create a reference of the original table, remove the negative value column and rename the positive value column to "Value"

- Create another reference of the original table, remove the positive value column and rename the negative value column to "Value"

- append those two tables and filter out the empty values.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
shilpa288
Frequent Visitor

Thank you 

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

In Power Query you can append tables if they have the same column name or not. But in your case you want them to have the same column  names

- Create a reference of the original table, remove the negative value column and rename the positive value column to "Value"

- Create another reference of the original table, remove the positive value column and rename the negative value column to "Value"

- append those two tables and filter out the empty values.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.