Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MrMP
Helper III
Helper III

Cumulative showing wrong figures

Hi everyone!

I am facing problems with cumulative calculations. Ive tried multiple formulas from the internet, quick measure. Nothing seems to fix the trick. As showed below, I need to have cumulative of the last column 11000 + 9900 = 20900 (and so on) but i keep geting 19.800 in that field.

I assume its the problem with Calc Cost column but cannot find the solution. 

Attaching pbix also

MrMP_0-1668030124840.png

Thank you for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@MrMP , Try like

Calc 7(cumulative of calc6) = CALCULATE(sumx(SUMMARIZE(Input,'Calendar'[Year],'Calendar'[Quarter]),[Calc 6]), filter(all('Calendar'), [Date]
 <=max('Calendar'[Date])))
//cumulative

or

Calc 7(cumulative of calc6) = CALCULATE(sumx(SUMMARIZE(Input,'Calendar'[Year],'Calendar'[Quarter]),[Calc 6]), filter(allselected('Calendar'), [Date]
//cumulative

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@MrMP , Try like

Calc 7(cumulative of calc6) = CALCULATE(sumx(SUMMARIZE(Input,'Calendar'[Year],'Calendar'[Quarter]),[Calc 6]), filter(all('Calendar'), [Date]
//cumulative

or

Calc 7(cumulative of calc6) = CALCULATE(sumx(SUMMARIZE(Input,'Calendar'[Year],'Calendar'[Quarter]),[Calc 6]), filter(allselected('Calendar'), [Date]
//cumulative

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.