Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AnnaMagnusson
Helper I
Helper I

Cross-report drill through, keep slicer selection

Hi all!

I want to be able to make a slicer selection in my source report, which then applies the selection to either a slicer or on the filter pane in my target report, via cross-report drill through. Eg. if I choose [year]= 2022 I want that same selection in the slicer on the target report or added to the filter pane.

I know it's not possible to sync slicers between different reports.
All the filters I currently get from my source report is from filter pane, from Filters on all pages, or the colums I've added via the drill through. But I don't want my user to have to make the selection once more in the target report.

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@AnnaMagnusson , based on what I got. Remove what you do not want the user to filter from the filter and slicer.

@amitchandak, I need to keep the slicer since the users should be able to filter the source report. But then when they want to go to an attribute list (target page), they should be able to see the productnumbers that belong to eg [year]=2022 or different sales regions..

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.