Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

HArcilla

Creating Table base on the Legend and creating Blank table which you can put value

HArcilla_1-1718682860139.png

I would like to create a table base on the legends. but it should have another column that the use can put value (0-100%), and using this value it will be multiplied into the legends actual value in the graph. is it possible? % value is the importance of the different legend parametes

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Ritaf1983
Super User
Super User

Hi @HArcilla 

The wording of the question is not very clear, so I will try to understand it to the best of my ability.

First of all, a user cannot enter values in any visualization other than slicers that are intended for filtering.

If the goal is to simulate changing a certain value and see how it affects the chart, then you can use parameter analysis. Here is a link to a tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28PDdA3SROU

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Ritaf1983
Super User
Super User

Hi @HArcilla 

The wording of the question is not very clear, so I will try to understand it to the best of my ability.

First of all, a user cannot enter values in any visualization other than slicers that are intended for filtering.

If the goal is to simulate changing a certain value and see how it affects the chart, then you can use parameter analysis. Here is a link to a tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28PDdA3SROU

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors