Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

maximum

Count customers with price change per day + MEDIAN DAX

Hi guys, I hope you are well.

I have a Dash where I can see the sellout price versus the median price per customer.

And I have a measurement based on a parameter where I can see the price compared to the price with 'x' discount.

maximum_0-1667307587250.png

I need to count how many customers have Sellout price lower than this discounted value. (On any day of the selected period)
eg:

when i select EAN '7896004719122', this store_id (25805) should be counted, because they've 2 day's when the sellout price was less then 'discount price'.

maximum_2-1667308975897.png

The another store id (24517) , should not be counted because they did haven't sellout price less than 'discount price'

maximum_3-1667309129429.png

So, in resume. 
I need to put two new collumns on the first table, the first one counting how many stores did have the sellout price (at least one day) less than 'discount price' and the another collumn counting store_id without alerts.

Somebody could help giving me a tip to start? 

Pbix Link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HtCowT04hDkBZqPJZDAm-KQlw-gdivz7/view?usp=sharing

1 REPLY 1
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @maximum ,

It seems that you need to create a table with store id and date , then add the [Avg Prince SSS] in it. Then count the store id which has averge less than the Disc Price. You sample file is too large, if it contains sensitive data, please remove it and share a new sample file which is smaller and without sensitive data with me.

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.