Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Consult a power BI embed report without authenticating

Hi, We have a client that wants to see the power BI reports in his application without needing to connect with a microsoft Power BI account. And I tried some solutions :

Solution 1 : Publish to web let you see the report without authenticating with microsoft BI account but it does not accept reports with parameters in the link.

Solution 2 : Embed report accepts reports with parameters but the user need to connect with a power BI account.

Solution 3 : and this is my question can i integer a token in the link letting the user to see the and embed report without authenticating?

Any help an thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Maybe this is helpful: Microsoft Power BI Workspace Collections.

Does my application end-user need a Power BI license?

No. Your application’s end users are not required to buy or the Power BI subscription separately in order to access the in-app data visualizations. In the Power BI Workspace Collections model you, as the application provider, is billed for the service through the Azure consumption meter. Refer to the Pricing and licensing page.

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Maybe this is helpful: Microsoft Power BI Workspace Collections.

Does my application end-user need a Power BI license?

No. Your application’s end users are not required to buy or the Power BI subscription separately in order to access the in-app data visualizations. In the Power BI Workspace Collections model you, as the application provider, is billed for the service through the Azure consumption meter. Refer to the Pricing and licensing page.

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.