Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Caitlin_Knox
Advocate III
Advocate III

Connecting to Azure Active Directory

I currently consume the Active Directory activity log content pack in Power BI. I am wondering if there is a way to pull this report down to be able to reverse engineer the connection to AAD. My goal is to be able to leverage the user profiles I have configured in my AAD as report filters in other Power BI Reports. I have attached a template I’ve received from support staff in the past, however my subscription ID does not actually populate any tables. Maybe these are two separate issues. Nevertheless, any help is appreciated- I’m essentially blocked by this AAD piece to be able to deliver several other projects in my queue.

2 REPLIES 2
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Caitlin_Knox

I'm not very clearly about "reverse engineer the connection to AAD".

Please refer to this article to see if it helps.

Best Regards

Maggie

My description to 'reverse engineer the connection to AAD' is exactly that. There isn't a connector available, only to on prem Active Directory. The content pack that I currently consume connects to AAD but I'm unable to pull that report down to see how the connection was made. My guess is the Office graph API? I don't know, that's my question.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.