Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

lionelboon

Connecting to Adobe Analytics

Hi there, I am trying to connect POWER BI desktop to my Adobe Analytics account via the "Get Data" function. 

However, after clicking on sign in, the Adobe ID prompt appears and I key in my organisation's login credentials and click "sign in"again, I only see a grey screen and I don't think the source is being connected.

Is there any solution for this? Majority of my data is stored in AA, hence would like for BI and AA to get connected. 

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @lionelboon ,

Have you solved your problem?

If you have solved, please always accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

If you still need help, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @lionelboon ,

By my tests with the latest version of Power BI Desktop, I cannot reproduce your issue.

Please check if you have installed the latest version of Power BI Desktop (2.70.5494.701 64-bit (June 2019) firstly.

If you still have this issue with latest version of power bi desktop, please clear the permission of the data source and try to connect it again.

In addition, could you get the Adobe Analytics app in Power BI Service with your credential?

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I am also having this issue & I uninstalled and reinstalled to confirm it is the latest version. This issue still persists. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.