Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

nahid_0718
Regular Visitor

Connect Power Bi with Oracle EBS (hosted on Oracle Cloud)

Hi,

I am new to this community and also a beginner in Power Bi. 

I am doing research on Power bi connection to Oracle EBS cloud database for a client. Whether it is possible and if yes then what are the steps that should be followed? I went through the steps given in learn.microsoft regarding ODAC but I want to make sure that it is applicable to EBS.

I came across a post saying there is no direct connector for EBS but it was dated in 2019. Is there any connector available now?

Hoping to find a soultion.

Regards,

Nahid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nahid_0718 ,

Unfortunately, there are still no direct connectors for Oracel EBS.

If you want to connect to Oracle database from Power BI, please follow the guide in this document: 

Connect to an Oracle database with Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Other than this document, unfortunately there are no other documents to be found for reference.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
singhnirmal

Hi Nahid , 

I am Also in the Same Position , Did you find any Solution For this I am looking for the Solution Since One Month .
I have to implement similar kind of Connection in my Upcoming Project .

Thanks & Regards 

v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nahid_0718 ,

Unfortunately, there are still no direct connectors for Oracel EBS.

If you want to connect to Oracle database from Power BI, please follow the guide in this document: 

Connect to an Oracle database with Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Other than this document, unfortunately there are no other documents to be found for reference.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.