Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Wus
Regular Visitor

Conexión de dos Proyectos de Power BI - Connecting two Power BI projects

SPANISH

Tengo dos proyectos elaborados en Power BI, cada uno con diferentes tablas, aunque hay algunas tablas que son comunes a ambos.

Lo que necesito es establecer una conexión entre ambos proyectos para que uno se alimente de los datos del otro.

Es importante aclarar que no quiero copiar las tablas de un proyecto al otro, sino que busco que uno o ambos proyectos se alimenten de las tablas que tienen en común.

Actualmente estoy tratando de hacer esto en Power BI Desktop, sin recurrir a otras herramientas como Excel o SQL. Me gustaría encontrar una forma natural para que los dos proyectos de Power BI se comuniquen entre sí en la versión Desktop.

Agradezco sus comentarios o sugerencias, o si no es posible hacerlo de esta manera.

¡Gracias!

ENGLISH

I have two projects developed in Power BI, each with different tables, although there are some tables that are common to both.

What I need is to establish a connection between the two projects so that one can feed on the data from the other.

It's important to clarify that I don't want to copy tables from one project to the other, but rather I'm looking for a way for one or both projects to feed on the tables they have in common.

Currently, I am trying to do this in Power BI Desktop without resorting to other tools such as Excel or SQL. I would like to find a natural way for the two Power BI projects to communicate with each other in the Desktop version.

I would appreciate your comments or suggestions, or if it's not possible to do it this way.

Thank you!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.