Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Conditional formatting on the basis of difference between first column and first row

I have been trying to replicate one feature of Excel conditional formatting on Power Bi. 

The data set is like, a same set of numbers have been written in both the first row and column represented as column names and row names. I want to fill the cells where the difference between the corresponding row name & column name is equal.

For reference do check the attached screenshot.

Thanks in advance 

Sample conditional formatting done on ExcelSample conditional formatting done on Excel

2 REPLIES 2
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

What does your data look like? Could you please share your sample data  to me if you don't have any Confidential Information. Please upload your files to One Drive and share the link here.  BTW, As I know we cannot get column name by DAX in power bi currecntly. 

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Link to the file - https://benoriventures-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/abhilash_naik_benoriknowledge_com/EdoUHjbHKS...

I am trying to apply the conditional formatting as per the difference between the months mentioned in the first column & row.

Thanks in advance

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.