Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MarioVillate

Conditional Formatting with Icons - Not able to choose percentages

Good morning everyone,

Hope you guys are well.

I have created a simple dashboard and I would like to add some icons related to ratings depending in which percentage a person is located. However, it only allows me to do it with full numbers.

MarioVillate_0-1685256705183.png

The formula of the measure is quite simple: 

MarioVillate_1-1685256747913.png

And the measure is a number:

MarioVillate_2-1685256828589.png

Could you help me with this? Probably I am missing something.

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@MarioVillate . The number is fine for the % column. It will be below 1. so use .2 for 20% and the same is for others

Power BI why Rule Based conditional formatting do not work with percent column:https://youtube.com/shorts/UaQX0yOeAWE

View solution in original post

Ritaf1983
Super User
Super User

Hi @MarioVillate , 
In order to condition a design on a rating calculated by percentages, you must first add a measure that calculates these percentages.
Column conditional formatting should be based on this measure.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ritaf1983
Super User
Super User

Hi @MarioVillate , 
In order to condition a design on a rating calculated by percentages, you must first add a measure that calculates these percentages.
Column conditional formatting should be based on this measure.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@MarioVillate . The number is fine for the % column. It will be below 1. so use .2 for 20% and the same is for others

Power BI why Rule Based conditional formatting do not work with percent column:https://youtube.com/shorts/UaQX0yOeAWE

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.