Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

madmanmark198
Frequent Visitor

Conditional Formatting not showing colours correctly

Hi there

I am trying to highlight the font of anything below 100% as red and anything 100% or over as Green but its not work correctly for me.  Below is my configuration:

madmanmark198_0-1681222714075.png

Can someone help please as I am sure I am doing something incorrectly here but cannot see what.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hmmm okay, try changing the green row to :

> 1 Number and <= 100 Percent

If I answered your question, please mark my post as solution, Appreciate your Kudos 👍

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
madmanmark198
Frequent Visitor

Ah yes good spot.  However after changing that it still not working as  there is an exclamation mark next to it and when I hover my mouse over that icon it says "Please check the logic of this rule".

madmanmark198_0-1681224044953.png

Ah yeah change the green value to > 99 and <= 100

If I answered your question, please mark my post as solution, Appreciate your Kudos 👍

Thank you that seemed to have worked.  However one more issue is that some of my figures are greater thenat 100% as they have over performed.  I cannot seem to say if its over 100% then it needs to be green?

Hmmm okay, try changing the green row to :

> 1 Number and <= 100 Percent

Boom! It worked thank you!  I had to change the order of the rules but that is all sored now thank you so much!  

No worries, happy to help 🙂

DOLEARY85
Super User
Super User

Hi,

looking at the image you have both number and percentage in the dropdown selectors for the rules. Change them all to percentage

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.