Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

AnnaAliera18

Conditional Formatting bar chart in update march 2022

Hi, 

sorry if i missed this, but is it possible to change the color with Condtional Formatting in an bar chart with the new panel? 

AnnaAliera18_0-1650363115184.png

because i didn't find any way to change the color if the bar chart is in the negative area. 

Is there any solution to change the color of the bar?  I know in the past it was possible! 

AnnaAliera18_1-1650363251845.png

Thanks for your help and greetings from Germany 🙂 

KR 

Anna 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@AnnaAliera18 , Fx icon will not come if you are using legend or two measures.

If this not the case and still it is not coming, Go to -> File -> Options & Settings -> Options -> preview -> New format pane , uncheck that and try 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Pbc95
Frequent Visitor

I saw the same issue but I realize that if you add any legend to the bar chart, the conditional formatting dissapear. You can use the conditional formatting if you don't add legends.

Try this maybe you can solve the problem

bryce-haboian85

Hi there,
I have the same issue. There is no option to conditionally format the colors in the clusterd bar chart. This was a basic feature in older versions, and appears to have been removed.

Why is that the case? Is there another solution available?

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@AnnaAliera18 , Fx icon will not come if you are using legend or two measures.

If this not the case and still it is not coming, Go to -> File -> Options & Settings -> Options -> preview -> New format pane , uncheck that and try 

Hello,

I have exactly the same issue, no more conditional formatting visble for the bar chart.

gregst_0-1658397971057.png

For your solution, I cannot uncheck the New format panel as it is no more visible in the list.

I started with a very light report but the issue is still there.

Do you have another solution 😕 ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.