Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

LON
Helper I
Helper I

Combining 2 Separate Reports into One 2 Page Report

Hi 

I have 2 separate Power BI reports which I want to combine into one report with 2 pages.  I can copy and paste the queries to the pages of the new report but how do I copy the visualizations please?

Thanks

Liam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@LON wrote:

Hi 

I have 2 separate Power BI reports which I want to combine into one report with 2 pages.  I can copy and paste the queries to the pages of the new report but how do I copy the visualizations please?

Thanks

Liam

@LON

It is not supported at this moment, you can check this idea Allow copy and paste between different PBIX's and vote it up.

As a workaround, you can try the workaround from rlansing's comment in the idea link. Or you may not have to combine the two reports. You can pin visuals from those reports to the same dashboard after publishing them.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@LON wrote:

Hi 

Thanks

Liam

@LON

It is not supported at this moment, you can check this idea Allow copy and paste between different PBIX's and vote it up.

As a workaround, you can try the workaround from rlansing's comment in the idea link. Or you may not have to combine the two reports. You can pin visuals from those reports to the same dashboard after publishing them.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.