Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rdsclark

Combine weeks data and variance

Hi

A have a large data  file that contains actual and forecast numbers which is labelled week 0, then to get each version of the forecast we combine week 0 and the relevant forecast weeks adjustments, for example week 44 is week 44's adjustments and week 0.

Is there a method to combine the same data in the list so I can pick week 44 and it will combine those, or if I pick week 43, it adds up the prior weeks forecast?

Then additionally is there a way to do a variance between each week?

Thank you

Rob

1 REPLY 1
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@rdsclark ,

A have a large data  file that contains actual and forecast numbers which is labelled week 0, then to get each version of the forecast we combine week 0 and the relevant forecast weeks adjustments, for example week 44 is week 44's adjustments and week 0.

Is there a method to combine the same data in the list so I can pick week 44 and it will combine those, or if I pick week 43, it adds up the prior weeks forecast?

I'm confused on your description. Could you clarify more details about your requirement and share the sample data?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.