Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

qwaiti27231
Helper III
Helper III

Cohorts reports

Screenshot (4).pngScreenshot (5).pngScreenshot (6).png

I need help to make cohort reports in the powerbi...and plus i have to merge the database from 2 db. where they have similar columms such as order No and user id  but it has different value. and merge the data from these two and make it a cohort report..if u can help me with step by step..it would be great help..

7 REPLIES 7
Abduvali
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

Hi @qwaiti27231,

You don't need to merge 2 DB's if they contain same unique Order No, you can just create a relationship by linking them say like:

Order No from Orders table to Order No from Sales table see link below for more details:

so try loading two tables, link them based on their Order No and start building your report and if you will require any additional help feel free to contact.

Hope it helps

Regards

Abduvali

any idea about cohorts???

You can you conditional formatting for that:

Capture.PNG

Or you can you use some custom visuals to display your data maybe Heat Table visual might work for you.

this is wat i want ...but according to the excel sheetScreenshot (7).png

Hi @qwaiti27231,

When you create visual in Power Bi desktop, you need to import your data frm excel by "Get Data"->Excel on Home page. What's the meaning of the last picture? It seems like your resource table? Do you mind share your sample table in table rather than screenshot, otherwise we must type the data one by on? And list the expected result. So that we can post solution which is close to your requirement.

Best Regards,
Angelia

as i meantioned in my first post. please read.. 

Hi @qwaiti27231

I know your fist post, but you'd better share your sample table in table instead of screenshot, so that we can reproduce your scenario easily. And list the expected result, so that we can post detailed solution which is close to your needs. Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.