Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

michaelwy
Frequent Visitor

Clustered Column Chart

I am trying to figure out how to make the line on a line and clustered chart show the increase of decrease percentage by month. The only option I have is to show % of GT. For example on the December line I want it to show the percentage difference between the 932 and the 334. Is that possible and if so how would I make that happen?

Thanks Very Much

Referrals.JPG 

1 REPLY 1
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @michaelwy,

Please post sample data and describe your requirement with more detailed information.

What is the meaning of "%GT Total_c"? How did you calculate its value?

What do you mean "show the increase of decrease percentage by month"? Could you please illustarte it with some examples?

"on the December line I want it to show the percentage difference between the 932 and the 334" Then, how to compute the difference in November, October? Do you mean you want to calculate the year over year growth between Year2016 and Year2017 per month?

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.