Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

SGreg
Regular Visitor

Changing the default colours for metrics statuses

Is there a way to customise the colours that are used in the Metrics Statuses? I would like a dark red instead of pink for Behind Status and a bright green for On Track instead of mint and a clear yellow instead of cream for At Risk? Is this something that can be set?

SGreg_0-1668631443853.png

4 REPLIES 4
SGreg
Regular Visitor

Can I get someone to reconsider this question please. I don't consider it resolved. I want to customise the colours in the metrics. I don't mean choose from amongst the 6 colours available in the drop down. I mean choose my own colours. I want primary colours instead of pastels. Surely there is a way to edit the colour palette that is available for metrics. This is what I would like to see. Is it possible? If so, how do I go about it?

Colours.png

v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SGreg ,

To change the color associated with a status, select the color picker to the right of the status and then select the desired color.

vhenrykmstf_0-1669712745382.png

For more details, you can read below document:

Customize statuses on your scorecard - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

PhilipTreacy
Super User
Super User

Hi @SGreg 

What visual is that?

regards

Phil

Did I answer your question? Then please mark my post as the solution.
If I helped you, click on the Thumbs Up to give Kudos.

Blog :: YouTube Channel :: Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

It's not a visual per say. It the Metrics which used to be called Goals.

SGreg_0-1668642667327.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.