Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bokazoit
Post Patron
Post Patron

Change theme on 50+ reports quick?

Is there an easy way to change the theme of my business' colortheme in all the reports, if there are changes needed, or do I have to download everyone and add the theme?

EDIT: For those searching and MS setting this as solution. There is no solution for worlds most obvious thing about using Themes. Create a theme to use in every report, but then You have to alter every 50-100+ reports later manually. Defeats the purpose of having a theme 😞

2 REPLIES 2
AnalyticsWizard
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

@Bokazoit 

You may want to check Power BI REST API as it helps you to automate the process of downloading reports, applying themes, and re-publishing them using the REST API. This would require development skills to create and run scripts that utilize the API.

How is that even a possible solution. I would expect a simple method to alter all reports theme. Whats the use of a system were the company needs to download hundreds of reports to alter each an everyone. It some how makes the use of themes unusable.

But thanks for replying

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.