Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

SkMahtab

Cant define term in Q&A

I'm having trouble defining terms in the Q&A feature of Power BI desktop (December 2022 version). Specifically, I can't seem to select multiple words to refer to them as a group. For example, I have a question about 'Change in intprd', but I want to refer to the entire phrase 'Change in intprd', not just 'change' on its own. I've tried selecting the entire phrase, but it doesn't seem to allow me to refer to it as a whole. Has anyone else experienced this issue or have any suggestions for how to solve it? Thanks in advance for your help!

Screenshot 2023-04-10 143808.png

2 REPLIES 2
zapppsr
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Hello. I have seen some recent videos and the Manage Terms is gone, and also on my Power BI Desktop with the latest version available. Does anyone know where did it go? I define a term for High and another for Low but now I can't change them. They don't appear anywhere.

SkMahtab

I have also tried using latest Feb 2023 PBI desktop version but faced the same issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.