Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

beaconfbb
Regular Visitor

Cannot connect to snow flake

Hi ALL,

While connecting to snowflake , it asked me to chose between Snowflake and MS accounts. I accidentally chose MS and i am getting the attached image as error. I logged out and tried again, now it doesnt give me an option to choose which account. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @beaconfbb 

According to my test, you can click “Cancel” and close the Power BI desktop->Don’t save, then open the desktop to connect to the “Snowflake” again, then you can choose the account between Microsoft and Snowflake again.

v-robertq-msft_0-1617073444556.png

More info of connecting to Snowflake in Power BI Desktop

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @beaconfbb 

According to my test, you can click “Cancel” and close the Power BI desktop->Don’t save, then open the desktop to connect to the “Snowflake” again, then you can choose the account between Microsoft and Snowflake again.

v-robertq-msft_0-1617073444556.png

More info of connecting to Snowflake in Power BI Desktop

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@beaconfbb , Go edit, Check is there an option to clear permission, Clear that and try again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.