Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rommelot

Cannot Publish Report or Sign in due to Sign in looping issue

Good day. 

I have a PowerBI Pro license, i am trying to publish a report which i have done successfully before. 

But now as i publish it , it keeps me on the sign-in page, i cant seem to pass this prompt and go to entering the password, and keeps looping me back to this window. 

rommelot_0-1645223327745.png

I have checked with out M365 Architect, he said my account has pro license and i can access my workspace , dataset and report on the POwerBi Portal. its just that i can publish due to this loop issue. 

In the PowerBI Desktop, i cant also sign in, i get the some sign in username loop issue. 

So i dont know now how to proceed. 

Hoping for your reply. 

2 REPLIES 2
v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rommelot ,

This issue has been fixed in the msit environment and will be gradually deployed to the full environment over the next few weeks. Please be patient to wait for fixing.

Thanks for your understating!

Best Regards,
Winniz

v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rommelot ,

There is an existing ICM for this issue(ICM 285762606). Product team is investigating on this issue for a fix for it. Please be patient to wait for fixing. If there is any news, I will update it here. 

And this is a work-around for the issue:

• When in the "Username page loop", simply click "Sign in options":

vkkfmsft_3-1645413396586.png

• Then click "Sign in to an organization":

vkkfmsft_4-1645413413856.png

• Once the users enter their credentials with the correct domain, they will be directed to the Password screen to finish logging in.

Thanks for your understating!

Best Regards,
Winniz

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.