Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jumper
Helper I
Helper I

Can slicer settings be retained when switching bookmarks?

Hi all.  I think I already know the answer, but will ask anyway... just in case 🙂

I have the following filter options set up on a report.

The Customer Type selection option is just a couple of bookmarks.  Options 2, 3 and 4 are all filter slicers.

Capture.PNG

These options feed a few key visuals (which I will keep hidden for workplace discretion).

Is there a way I can switch between the Customer Type (External/All) bookmarks without resetting the slicer settings in the process? 

2 REPLIES 2
Jumper
Helper I
Helper I

Hi Uzi - thanks for the idea.  Unfortunately not quite working as hoped on my side - I want the vizualisations to change according to the bookmark selected.  Deselct that option and the vizualisations don't change at all.

Slicer settings - these are different for each and every user (approx 100 managers use this particular report).  That's why I am hoping to find a way that they don't get reset each time the bookmark changes.  

Uzi2019
Super User
Super User

Hi @Jumper 
If you want to keep your slicer setting while swtiching between your bookmark. You just need to unselect your Data value like this 

Uzi2019_0-1677735546797.png

If I answered your question please accept my post as a solution and give me kudos.
Thanks,
Uzi

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.