Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can 5X10 - Risk profile achieved in Power BI?

Hello Experts,

Request your suggestions(like videos/articles/PBIX) on requirement below. Its 5 X 10 Risk Profile. Can below format achievable in Power BI?

Risk_Format.png

Sample Data calculations are available in Google Drive

4 REPLIES 4
Stefan_LL

Hello!

my name is Stefan from LeapLytics. I was pointed to this thread by a customer. Our visualization supports risk matrices up to 10x10 since december.

Have a great day!
Stefan from LeapLytics

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please check if the custom visual is what you want, it may need to be purchased.

LeapLytics - Risk Heatmap / Matrix

yingyinr_0-1659505305157.png

In addition, please check if the scatter chart refer in the following thread can be used as an workaround...

Risk matrix chart in Power BI

I found a rather nice solution by using a scatter chart and aligning the "plot area" with an image that displays the matrix:

yingyinr_1-1659505437664.png

Last, you can raise a new idea and add your comments there to make this feature coming soon. Or you can vote the similar idea below as yours up and add your comments there to improve Power BI on this feature.

Risk Matrix - Project reporting

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes i tried both options but My requirement is 5x10. 

LeapLytics - Risk Heatmap / Matrix is restricted to 5x5

Risk matrix chart in Power BI Does not suffice My requirement.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Base on my research, I didn't find the other visual which suitable for your requirement... Maybe you can raise a new idea and add your comments there to make this feature coming sooner. Or you can contact custom visual support team to get professional help.

Power BI Custom Visuals' Community

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.